As a Telematics Specialist, you will become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on our products and you will be expected to learn all FleetGO vehicle telematics solutions. You will be an escalation point for technical support when it comes to these specific products.
Through testing and validation, you will become familiar with our hardware components, firmware basics, and system integration. This position is cross-functional, you can analyse issues and get to the root cause. You will be working closely with support, business development and engineering teams to resolve issues and ensure customer success. You are result driven and passionate about collaborative solutions and required to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for someone with 3 - 5 years of experience in fleet operations, telematics systems or equivalent fields. We prefer experience in telematics but also need someone with a thirst to learn and have excellent analytical skills.
- Understand and know the design of the telematics platform in terms of hardware, embedded software and Framework and Application Software
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve hardware/software issues
- Continuously evaluate fleet operations and proactive drive actions to improve fleet uptime efficiency
- Use JIRA to create, track, and/or update details on the specifics of issue(s)
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) testing for system upgrades/changes
- Provide training to support specialists and field engineers
- Create or enhance documentation throughout the support process and contribute to the company knowledge base
You have a broad interest in technology and that is shown by education, experience and hobby.
You will have to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree level of thinking in related field or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of vehicle electronics architectures and applications including CAN communication and J1939 protocol
- Technical knowledge of tachograph solutions, M2M communications or GNSS is a pre
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a pleasant manner in stressful situations
- Fluent in Dutch
- Fluent in English
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- Remote working is OK (but we like to see you regularly)
- …and everything else you need to succeed!
3 - 5 years of experience