As Web Developer you’re responsible for all our commercial websites (like this one) and everything connected to it. This means that you’ll be the go-to expert when we need something to be done at one of our websites, both on front end and back end.
You'll be the chief of all our international websites and make sure that everything runs smoothly and that we keep up with the latest technologies and web trends.
- Maintaining all websites and keeping them up to date
- A constant check on performance
- Implementing new features
- Distribute content accross sites
- Creating and maintaining connections with other platforms (like automatic form integrations)
- All kinds of other stuff, you’ll never be bored!
At FleetGO, our websites are the engine for new business so they are very, very important to us. Your main job is to make sure everything runs smoothly and that you’ll implement features for both the Marketing and Sales team like new content, A/B-test, conversion tracking, form submissions etc. We work with WordPress and use top-notch tools like HubSpot and Zendesk to give our customers a flawless journey.
You’ll be part of our Business Development Team and you’ll be working at our headquarters in Hattem, The Netherlands.
- Min. 5 years of experience with WordPress
- Professional communication skills
- Highly motivated en enthusiastic
- Experience in technology and cloud solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of servers en optimization
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- …and everything else you need to succeed!
5 years of WordPress experience