Back End Developer Passionate and skilled C# .NET engineer
As Back End Developer you are responsible for the general software development at the back end of our telematics platform. Together with the core development team, which consists of only the best-of-the-class engineers, you’ll design, develop, test and debug new features as well as maintaining exisiting software.
We’re a big fan of Amazon Web Services and we try to utilize the tools they offer. We’ve set some ambitious goals to conquer Europe and we could really use some help from skilled and enthusiastic software developers. The infrastructure is built with on Amazon Web Services and is using RabitMQ, AWS Redis, MS SQL & AWS DynamoDB.
You will work from our headquarters in The Netherlands. Working remotely is possible, but we’d like to see you here pretty often.
- General software development of our platform
- Design, develop, test, debug and document new features
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Cooperate with other teams like Business Development
- Provide the Management Team with input and feedback in order to fuel product development and innovation
The Desired Skillset
You have strong development skills and coding is you’re second language. You are able to work in a team and have the ambition to create a top-notch platform. If you know yourself as an “intelligent geek” with a lot of general knowledge and a broad interest, you will fit in our team. You will have to meet the following requirements:
- Master degree or equivalent practical experience in the field of Information Technology
- 5 years of continuous coding experience (C#, .NET)
- Fluent in English and good communication skills (for internal communication)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (VPC, EC2, S3, DynamoDB, IAM)
- Passionate about product/software development, money doesn’t come first
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
To be tested
- Intelligence (IQ)
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- Remote working is OK
- …and everything else you need to succeed!