Business Developer UK Hands-on professional with a strong UK-connection
As a Business Developer, you’ll have the fine task of setting up our business in the UK with a strong focus on sales and marketing. You’ll be out there to identify opportunities, enable partner- and dealerships, cover direct sales, but also really build up a local subsidiary with a local team.
You’ll work from our HQ in The Netherlands, but you need to travel frequently, also depending on your own style and efforts.
The Ideal Candidate
You have strong relationship-building skills, proven experience in negotiating and closing partnerships, the ability to clarify and summarize technical issues and strong attention to detail. You also possess outstanding analytical skills regarding contractual, technical and financial matters with partners and projects and the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
In other words: we are looking for a real hands-on entrepreneur who can operate on both the highest and lowest levels of organizations.
The Desired Skillset
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3 years of B2B (sales)experience in the UK
- Fluent in English both oral and written (for external communication)
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
- Highly motivated en enthusiastic
- Management experience, with a broad knowledge of marketing and sales
- Experience in technology and cloud solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing
Luckily you won’t be alone: the other Business Developers and the rest of our team will have your back. The Business Development team is a team of six high-profile individuals who all have their own challenges but one common goal: growing our business. Fast.
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- A company car
- …and everything else you need to succeed!