PPC Specialist Click-driven Advertising Specialist
As PPC Specialist you’re responsible for all our performance-based advertising campaigns. You’re focus is to get the best out of our budgets and generate a steady stream of high-quality leads for all our subsidairy’s in Europe. Additionally, you’ll perform keyword research, identify areas for improvement, and implement new campaign ideas.
You will boost our online presence and be able to get our word out to the right audience. You’ll work closely together with our Online Marketeers and be a part of the Business Development Team.
- Creating high-performing advertising campaigns
- Develop and execute paid search strategies. Track, analyze, report and optimize on a regular basis.
- Outreaching & enabling engagement
- Actively source for opportunities to spread the word
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to provide input into all forms of communication design involving copy
- …all kinds of other stuff!
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can work quickly, is very organized, and has an eye for detail.
The Desired Skillset
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3 years of experience in SEA
- Fluent in English OR Dutch
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated en enthusiastic
- Experience in technology and cloud solutions
- A second or third foreign language at professional level
- SEA Certifications
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- …and everything else you need to succeed!