Sales Representative Bayern German Sales Professional
As Sales Representative you’ll be responsible for selling FleetGO solutions to small and medium sized businesses. You will do this by contacting our inbound leads, so you don’t have to do any cold calling; all leads have a certain interest in our solutions. You’re a great, natural communicator and are able to help potential customers to choose for FleetGO. For this you’ll act more as a consultant, rather than a salesman. You’ll give (online) demo’s, write and follow up quotes, close deals and get contracts signed ;). It’s important that you speak native German.
You work from home and are in close touch with our office in Berlin where we have a small, but fast-growing team in place. In order to give you the right knowledge, you’ll have to follow a training at our headquarter in The Netherlands (travel expenses are taken care of).
- Follow up and qualification of inbound leads
- Answering (pre-)sales questions
- Give demo’s (both online and in-person)
- Write and follow up on quotes
- Close deals
- Assist the local management
- All kinds of other stuff, you’ll never be bored!
The Ideal Candidate
You have strong relationship-building skills, proven B2B sales experience and successful at closing deals.
You’re used to working “on the road” and are really hands-on. Of course, you’re a natural speaker who can operate on both the highest and lowest levels of organizations.
The Desired Skillset
- BA/BSc/MA/MSc degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 3 years of B2B (sales)experience in Germany
- Native/fluent in German both oral and written (for external communication)
- Fluent in English (for internal communication)
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated en enthusiastic
- Experience in technology and cloud solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
You’ll be working remotely but our local team in Germany that operates from their office in Berlin has your back. This is a small, but very efficient team of sales and support professionals that help you and your customers succeed. You also will work closely together with the team at the headquarters in The Netherlands. And yes; you’ll be grabbing a cup of coffee there also once in a while.
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this, you will find:
- A challenging job in a fast-growing company
- A proven portfolio of products and solutions to sell in a growing market
- Both freedom and responsibility
- The tools and financials to build a company
- An attractive salary
- A company car
- …and everything else you need to succeed!